If you still make notes, draw things, etc. then you still need paper and I’ve got a new project you might like. It allows you to create that paper and print it right from your browser. It’s only in an alpha form at the moment (which means not all of the features are finished yet), but you can already put it to good use and print out several kinds of paper in US Letter, US Letter (landscape orientation), US Legal, A4, A4 (landscape orientation), A5 sizes.
Here are a few examples of what it can generate today printed out on a bog standard HP printer using Chrome (which is the easiest to get a great print from on either Mac or Windows).
So, I said it’s just in alpha, here’s what you can expect in a later beta and the final version:
- The ability to do some configuration of the pages. For example, remove the header on the page or change the color of lines from a dark grey to other colors.
- A new Cornell Note-taking layout. Customization of that format will be really nice because you’ll be able to mix graph paper or dot paper into a Cornell layout.
- Double sided pages.
- A to-do list layout.
- Musical staves as another possible thing to put on your pages.
- Printing instructions for Safari and IE.
- A fix for the preview issue in IE 9, 10, and 11.